Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

WHAT A TESTIMONY OF FAITH

The past few weeks have not been easy for some people. In fact, as you know from news, the storms have wreaked havoc with losses of property and lives.  Joplin-ites have shown a wonderful testimony of faith that should be shown on every news channel and spoken from every preacher's mouth. The scenes I have seen of people pulling together to help each other speaks volumes of their faith.  Only one who has experienced such a deep loss could feel their pain.  Yet I see victory in their efforts and of those who have responded to give them aid.



How often do we allow the inconveniences of life interfere with our faith? If we allow minor disruptions to cast doubt, what would we do in a situation described above? Or, in spite of despair, do we continue to trust God? Only you can answer.

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda, Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Since I cannot draw a straight line without a ruler I use my camera lens to capture HIS world and my interpretation of it to share the blessings He has given me. I agree totally with this post. My husband and I were in MS in Feb this year, the first time we have been back there since Katrina hit full force. To see rebuilding still going on after 5 years is daunting to me but the people we met, especially in Bay St. Louis, MS were such a testimony for HIM. How blessed you are to have the ability to be an artist for Him. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn! I can't draw a straight line with a ruler! LOL. I guess I get in too much of a hurry and the ruler "always" slips. I enjoy your blog, so stopping by is my pleasure. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete