Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

TIME PASSING BY

Oh, time is passing so quickly! It seems the more I put my focus in one area, the less I am able to do in others.  Of course, my main focus is to draw closer to God and study is one of the ways I am doing that. Prayer is the second way.  I have created a page of Bible verses that support prayers of healing, abundance, etc. so that I can draw upon them quickly.

I am at the stage of life where I should have free time and I do! Too much me thinks! I know when working, getting children off to school, and household duties were abound, I managed to get it all done. The lack of a time table - of a deadline - has created procrastination  withering motivation and creativity.

Perhaps this is a dry time, one that purposefully releases me from responsibility so that I do have the time for study and prayer. I haven't abandoned all, I still do laundry and cook and sweep, I even pick up a paint brush occasionally! I feel that as I study God's words I will eventually develop the criteria He wants me to have to fulfill His purpose for me in my art.

Thanks for stopping by...
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment