Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Sunday is to be celebrated as Father’s Day. Just as we daily thank our fathers, we also daily thank our Heavenly Father. But let’s make Sunday a special time for prayers. What a wonderful time to also thank our Heavenly Father. Our earthly fathers are not perfect and make mistakes, however, our Heavenly Father never gives up on us. He is with us forever.



When I am discouraged, Lord, let me never give up hope.

“May the God of hope fill you with all job and peace as you trust in Him – Romans 15:13 NIV”


“Let me not be ashamed of my hope - Psalm 119:116”


“For we are saved by hope - Romans 8:24”




In all things help me trust, Lord, Your promises and the plans you have for me. For my job is to do the possible and trust God will do the impossible. “And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee; for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. Psalm 9:10”

Have a blessed day! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment